U Sod Staple / Sod Staples/ Landscape Staples
U sod staple
- We are specialized manufacturers from China, Sod Staples, U Sod Staples suppliers/factory
- Heavy-Duty product for professional landscaper use ,factory wholesale high-quality products
- Our Sod Staples are not rust and corrosion resistant well- Best Sod Staples Available!
- Perfect after-sales service and technical support.
- We can produce and supply all kinds of Wire Products, welcome your inquiry
1)Flat top U shape –Square top sod staple is mainly for securing landscape fabric, weed barrier fabric, dog fences & electric fences, controlling weed, securing synthetic turf, and holding sod.
2) Round top U shape –Round top sod pins are used to hold down irrigation pipes and PVC pipes.
Wire gauge: 8 gauge,9 gauge,11 gauge
|Size||Length (inch)||Gage No.||Diam of Head (inch)|
U sod staple is also named :Garden Stakes, Sod Staples, Fence Staples, Sod Depot, Landscape Fabric Pins, Landscape Fabric Staples, Landscape Stakes, Steel Stakes, Lawn Staples, Anchor Pins, Sod Pins and Ground Staples,Landscape Staples
Metal Sod Staples 6 inch by 1 inch, 100 Landscape Staples, Landscaping Staples per Order – Use as Steel Lawn Staples, Landscape Fabric Staples, Sod Staples and Yard Staples.
- Full 6″ Professional Length Landscape Staples (Beware of Cheaper 4″ Staples That Don’t Hold)
- Durable 11 Gauge Steel Lawn Staples
- Reuseable Landscape Fabric Staples – Best Sod Staples Available!
- Yard Staples that are Made in the China
Using Dog Fence Staples is Quick & Easy
- First run your twisted wire from your transmitter out to the beginning of your boundary.
- Now “Staple” the twisted wire to the ground by hammering in a wire “Staple” every 5 – 6 feet.
- Now stop and look at the wire. Is it completely flush to the ground all the way to the start of the boundary? If not go and “Staple” any raised areas before proceeding to the next step. The wire MUST completely touch the ground.
- Next, place a “Staple” where the twisted wire and the beginning of the boundary meet (if you have a splice in this area please dig a small hole about 2 inches deep and bury the splice. Then place a “Staple” in the front of and behind the splice to relieve any pressure on the splice)
- Now walk the wire to the first corner of your boundary and “Staple” it to the ground. Repeat this step for all four corners of your boundary.
- Next go back just as you did with your twisted wire and “Staple” any raised areas down until they are completely flush with the ground.
It is that simple.
You have no need to worry about people tripping over the wire because it is completely flush to the ground and will be completely hidden within 7-10 days. You also do not need to worry about your lawnmower cutting the wire as the blades will never get anywhere near the wire. Nobody cuts their lawns to shorter than an inch, with the vast majority of people keeping them at 2″ – 3″ inches, the wire is flush to the ground and cannot be cut.
These instructions will not be included with your pet fence. You should print this page if you are going to use the Above Ground Installation method.
There are really only a couple of instances where burying the wire is preferable.
- If you are putting a fence into a pasture area where livestock such as horses or cattle will frequent, then you will want to bury the wire as their hooves will create breaks. In this case you will want the wire at least 8 – 10 inches underground.
- If you frequently have your yard aerated you will want the wire at least 5 – 6 inches in the ground. Although if you do an above ground installation you can simply avoid the exterior boundaries when performing the aeration.
Keywords: Garden-Securing-Pegs , Garden-Stakes, Sod-Staples, Fence-Staples, Sod-Depot, Landscape-Fabric-Pins, Landscape-Fabric-Staples, Landscape-Stakes, Steel-Stakes, Lawn-Staples, Anchor-Pins, Sod-Pins , Ground-Staples, Landscape-Staples , u-sod-staple , garden-spikes