Hot dipped galvanized barbed wire
High tensile Barbed wire, also known as bob wire, is the most important component of barbed wire fence system. It can be used individually to form the barbed wire fence, and it also can be attached onto various fences, such as chain link fence, welded wire mesh fence, expanded mesh fence or fence for high level security barrier. With the features of sharp edge, high tensile strength and corrosion, rust resistance, they are widely used for prison fencing, airport fencing, farm fencing, ranch fencing, residence fencing, large construction site fencing and so on.
Barbed Wire Surface Treatment: hot dipped galvanized, electro or PVC Coated
Material: Q195, Q235
1) Soft: 380n / mm2 (ABT)
2) High Strength, Strong 800N / mm2 – 1200N / mm2 (ABT)
Zinc coating: Class III or Class I
THE DIFFERENT TYPES IN DIFFERENT MARKET
Main specifications of Barbed Wire
|Calibre Del cable||17G X 17G||16.5G X 17G||16.5G X 16.5G||16G X 16G||15.5GA||14G X 14G||14G X 12G||12G X 12G|
|Longitud del rollo||50 M, 100 M, 200 M, 300 M, 400 M, 500 M etc como petición|
|Barb Espacio||4 “, 5 “, 6 “|
Arame farpado Feature
- Sharp edge frightens intruders and thieves.
- High stability, rigidity, and tensile strength to prevent cutting or destroying.
- Anti-acid and alkali.
- Harsh environment resistance.
- Corrosion and rust resistance.
- Available to combine with other fences for high level security barrier.
- Convenient installation and un-installation.
- Easy to maintain.
- Durable and long service life.
keywords: barbed wire, motto barbed wire, iowa barbed wire, alambre de puas