Galvanised Brick Reinforcement Reinforcing Mesh Coil Brick Block Tie
Galvanised steel reinforcing mesh prevents cracking and misalignment in brick and block work, as well as providing extra strength.
Manufactured from low carbon steel or galvanized steel, the expanded metal brick mesh is suitable for different applications and customers. Low carbon steel expanded metal brick mesh is solid but economical, it is suitable for those customers has tight budget. The galvanized steel expanded metal brick mesh has outstanding corrosion and rust resistance, which can enable the long service life of the brick mesh. Other materials, including aluminum steel and stainless steel are also available.
Similar to the expanded metal lath mesh, the expanded metal brick mesh is also a necessary material in building constructions. Expanded metal brick mesh are embedded into horizontal mortar joint of masonry walls to reinforce the base of the wall. Additional, it can avoid cracking and resist vibration. It is widely used in the large area plastering engineering as he plastering underlay.
Specifications of expanded metal brick mesh
- Material: low carbon steel, galvanized steel, aluminum steel or stainless steel.
- Thickness: 0.35 mm – 0.5 mm.
- Mesh size: 15 mm × 25 mm.
- Width: 4 inches to 12 inches.
- Length: 10 m – 100 m.
Features of expanded metal brick mesh
- Low carbon steel for economical and low cost.
- Galvanized steel for corrosion and rust resistance.
- Stainless steel expanded metal brick mesh for durable life and chemical stability.
- Easy to operate and need no special skills.
- Lightweight and easy to transport.
- Solid structure help to reinforce the base of the wall.
- Avoid cracking and resist vibration.
- Widely used in various plastering engineering.
Package of expanded metal brick mesh
Expanded metal brick mesh is commonly supplied in rolls and the expanded metal brick mesh rolls are packed in the cartons.
We also produce stucco wire netting, rabbit fence, hardware cloth, chain link fence, deer fence, field fence
Most of our product are for export, well sold in the USA, Germany, Europe, Canada, Africa and other countries and regions. Our experienced staff can produce wire mesh processed products according to our customers’ demands.
Keywords : rib lath, formwork rib mesh, hy rib lath, metal lath, rib lath stucco, ribbed metal lathing,expanded metal lath