Wire Container with High Bearing Capacity, Anti-Corrosion, Anti-Theft
Wire mesh container, also called wire container, collapsible wire container, is made of low carbon steel wire with hot dipped galvanized or colorful PVC coating surface, which is anti-corrosion and rust.
These wire containers are mainly used in warehouse, supermarket or other application scenarios to store or transport goods. They are foldable and stackable design for saving space and transportation cost especially in return travel or long-time wire containers storage.
In addition, folding wire containers with mesh opening are visible, so there is no need to open the container to confirm what goods it is inside the container.
We are a professional supplier of wire mesh container, we can produce and customize wire containers according to your requirements:
- Appearance design.
- Door design.
- Foot design.
- With sign board or not.
- With lid or not.
Customized wire containers
Folding wire containers are mainly divided into 2 types:
- General type. General type is most widely used and can meet your general needs.
- Wire containers with PP sheet type. PP sheet type is mainly used to avoid loss of small items.
Wire containers can be divided into 4 types according to door design. They are as follows:
- 1/2 drop gate.
- Full drop gate.
- Full drop gate on both sides.
- Swing gate.
Wire mesh containers can be divided into 2 categories according to the base feet. They are as follows:
- J-leg base feet.
- J-leg base feet with wheels.
- Forklift base feet with J-leg.
- U-leg base feet.
- Wooden pallet.
- Whole wooden pallet.
WC-05 European-style-wire-container WC-06 Heavy-duty-wire-container
WC-07 lockable-wire-container WC-08 Wire-container-caster
- High strength, high bearing capacity.
- Anti-oxidation, anti-corrosion and anti-rust.
- Foldable, stackable design saves space and shipping costs.
- Mesh opening structure is convenient to manage warehouse, and it is also easy to clean.
- Durable with longer lifespan, and the maintenance costs is low.
Wire container is widely used in the warehouse, workshop, logistics distribution center, supermarket and some industries, such as medical, construction, agriculture, food and automotive to store or transport parts, equipment, goods, and so on.