Spiral plant supports tomato hook wire
Spiral plant supports are made of steel wire, iron wire, black wire with galvanized or PVC coated finish. Instead of being tied to a wooden stake, this spiral plant supports offer plants natural support. Growing up through the support, plants can be off the ground, that makes it less susceptible to pests and diseases. What’s more, it can prevent the plants from sprawling all over the garden and vegetables farm. It costs less than wire round plant supports and takes up less space. You can stake the plants when young and make them be growing under control.
- Material: heavy gauge steel wire, low carbon steel wire, black wire, iron wire.
- Wire diameter: 4.8mm, 5mm, 5.5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 10mm.
- Height: 1m, 1.5m, 1.6m, 1.8m, 2m, 2.2m.
- Screw: 7 or 8.
- Surface treatment: electro-galvanized, hot-dipped galvanized, PVC coated.
- Packing: plastic film inside and water-proof paper out side on pallet or as customers request.
- Heavy gauge steel wire.
- Galvanized or PVC coated.
- Anti-rust, acid, alkali.
- Strong and durable.
- Flexible and reliable.
- Easy to install.
- No fastenings.
- Economical and efficient.
- Ideal for all climbing plants.