Masonry Truss Mesh
1. Raw materials:galvanized wire. stainless steel wire.
2. Wire diameter: 9 gauge
1. Truss wire reinforcement
2. Wire diameter: 9 gauge or 3/16″ wire rod.
3. Width: 2″ , 4″, 6″. 8″, 10″,12″
4. Length: 10′(3.05 meter) or other special length.
5. Finishes Mill galvanized, Hot-dipped galvanized, Stainless steel.
2. 25 pieces per bundle, 40 bundles per pallet. (Europe market)
3. 15 days per container.
Joint reinforcement has long proven to be necessary for superior
performance of masonry wall construction, as it offers the following benefits:
1. Reinforces a variety of masonry walls
2. Greatly reduces cracking that can arise from thermal stresses
3. Enhances resistance to water penetration, as cracks are controlled
4. Increases lateral flexural strength
5. Bonds masonry at intersecting walls and corners
6. Increases performance of masonry walls under various stresses
We also produce rib lath, brick mesh, expanded metal mesh, stucco wire mesh, etc
Most of our product are for export, well sold in the USA, Germany, Europe, Canada, Africa and other countries and regions. Our experienced staff can produce wire mesh processed products according to our customers’ demands.